Updated: July 20, 2020
Commercial Use Commissions
In addition to pet portraits, I also will create commissioned artwork for commercial use. Examples of commercial use include the following: label design, logos, book covers, product designs, and other corporate and company usage. Commissioned designs for commercial use are original artworks created explicitly for commercial use, and are not already existing artworks. Typically, these artworks will come with an exclusive license use. Examples of some of my commercial designs can be seen here.
Estimates of pricing for these designs are below:
- Book Cover Art: $375 and up per cover art
- Designs for Labels for products (example: sauce labels): $500 and up per design
- Corporate Logo Designs: $1000 and up per logo
- Other commercial artwork please e-mail with details for a more accurate price.
Commercial Use Licensing Fees
License fees are for already existing artworks that I have created, that companies and individuals want to use for commercial purposes. An example would be using my Healing Lotus design on a business card for a yoga studio. These include but are not limited to: website logos, social media avatars, usage in YouTube videos, business cards, use in print media (books, magazines, newsletters, etc), and use in advertisements. These licenses will always be non-exclusive.
Estimates for pricing are below:
- Website Logos (large business): $1000 and up
- Website Logos (small business): $500 and up
- Website Logos (individual proprietor): $50 and up
- Website Logos (non-commercial, personal use): $25
- Social Media Avatars (business): $75 and up
- Social Media Avatars (non-commercial and personal): $25
- YouTube Videos (monetized or business): $25 and up
- YouTube Videos (non-monetized and personal): require attribution
- Business Cards: $50 and up
- Print Media: 1/4 page: $50, 1/2 page: $150, full page: $500 and up
- Advertisements: $500 and up
- Other uses: please e-mail for estimate.
Please note that I DO NOT typically allow my artwork to be licensed in a manner where the artwork is printed on a product for resale. Examples include t-shirts and other merchandise that would typically be purchased in an e-commerce or print-on-demand store. Rare exceptions can be made on a case-by-case basis.